- Instruments Played: Violin
- Spoken Languages: English, French
- Works well with: Ages 7-99
- Teacher Personality Traits: Friendly, Calm, Flexible expectations depending on the student
- Works well with Student Personality Traits: Busy, Low confidence, Low attention, High energy, High Expectations, Low Expectations, Willing to learn,
Violin Teacher Information
MIA Grybas has been studying violin since she was 3 years old and has 15+ years experience teaching violin to anyone of any age who wishes to learn. She attended University of Windsor for Drama in Education and Community and completed Teachers College for Primary/Junior. Being a French supply teacher for elementary schools, MIA is especially great with beginner students as she infuses classical training with a contemporary twist. With MIA, you will learn the foundation while having fun.
Free Music Lesson
Let's set aside a few moments to find the perfect booking.
Ask about teacher recommendations, our other services like string changes, camps and group lessons, the process of learning an instrument, goals and expectations, learning paths for different instruments, our curriculum, performance opportunities, school updates, booking options, anything!