Instrument Rental Terms
Payments & Rental Periods:
- Payments accepted through pre-authorized automatic withdrawals by credit card only.
- Rental payments do not apply to purchase.
- Payments are due at the start of each rental period.
- Rental periods are monthly – 1st of the month to the last day of the month.
- Goods are due back to the School by the last day of the month.
- Fees for mid-month starts are pro-rated.
- A refund of fees is not permitted.
- South Windsor School of Music is not liable for loss or damage caused by the malfunction of the goods.
- The renter is liable for loss or damage of goods beyond normal wear.
- The renter assumes responsibility for
- repairs due to deliberate and/or accidental damage to the goods.
- replacing missing or unrepairable goods.
- any and all loss of goods through fire, theft, misplacement or any other means.
- returning the musical instrument to the school for inspection, cleaned and in good working condition.
- The Renter shall inform the school immediately in the event of loss or damage to the musical instrument.
- Rented goods are not covered by South Windsor School of Music insurance.
Credit cards may be charged based on market value when any of the above conditions are not met at the sole discretion of South Windsor School of Music.