- Instruments Played: Guitar, Ukulele
- Spoken Languages: English
- Works well with: Ages 6-18
- Teacher Personality Traits: Easy going, Friendly, Calm, Flexible expectations depending on the student
- Works well with Student Personality Traits: Busy, Low confidence, Low attention, Perfectionist, High energy, High Expectations, Low Expectations
Guitar Teacher Information
Jacob is entering his first year of study at the University of Windsor for a bachelor in Engineering. His love of music began with the Beatles, and as a result he began his guitar studies 11 years ago. He enjoys a wide variety of music, always looking for new genres to challenge himself. He has been a student of South Windsor School of Music since the age of 7; working with different teachers along the way for continuous learning of new styles and direction.
Free Music Lesson Consultation
Let's set aside a few moments to find the perfect
Ask about teacher recommendations, our other services like string changes, camps and group lessons, the process of learning an instrument, goals and expectations, learning paths for different instruments, our curriculum, performance opportunities, school updates, booking options, anything!