- Instruments Played: Drums, Piano
- Spoken Languages: English
- Works well with: Ages 10-99
- Teacher Personality Traits: Empathetic, Easy-going, Calm, Patient, Friendly
- Works well with Student Personality Traits: Calm, Medium energy, Perfectionist, Medium Expectations
Drum Teacher Information
Joshua currently studies at the University of Windsor and teaches the drums at the South Windsor School of Music. He began playing the piano at a young age and started playing the drums/percussion 8 years ago. He has completed Grade 8 RCM Piano and the material for Grade 8 RCM Percussion, as well as competed in the Kiwanis Music Festival for both piano and percussion. He has played percussion with the Detroit Symphony Youth Orchestra and Youth Wind Ensemble, as well as with the Windsor Symphony Youth Orchestra. Joshua is excited to work with students to ignite their passions for playing music.
Free Music Lesson Consultation
Let's set aside a few moments to find the perfect
Ask about teacher recommendations, our other services like string changes, camps and group lessons, the process of learning an instrument, goals and expectations, learning paths for different instruments, our curriculum, performance opportunities, school updates, booking options, anything!