Heron Terrace Long-Term Living community, 11550 McNorton St
Sunday, December 9 from 2-3pm sharp
This performance is open to all levels and instruments. Winter-themed performance songs are encouraged but not necessary.
For those of you that have been around for a few years and have participated in our retirement home recitals, we’re sure you can attest to the power of this positive experience for the students as well as the residents.
These types of performance opportunities always book up fast, so be sure to sign up soon if you’re interested in and committed to participating. Sign-up deadline is Oct 21st. The performance list is sure to fill up before the deadline.
Below are Winter Recital Terms and Conditions that you will be asked to agree to upon sign-up:
- There is a limited number of students able to perform due to time constraints. Participation is on a first come basis.
- One performance per student. Students are not guaranteed a solo performance.
- Group Ensembles in any instrument(s) may be arranged by Teachers at the discretion of the students/parents. Students performing in Group Ensembles will have mandatory rehearsals on Tuesdays Nov 27 & Dec 4 or Saturdays, Nov 24, & Dec 1, time TBD.
- All voice students will perform in a Group Choir; There will be no solo voice performances. Students performing in Choir will have mandatory rehearsals on Sundays, Nov 25 & Dec 2 at a TBD time (early afternoon).
- Recital is for Heron Terrace residents as an act of kindness. Space in the performance area is limited, residents come first. There is no audience space for friends/family at the performance.
- Student performers are to arrive at Heron Terrace 5-10 mins before 2pm on December 9 with all necessary performance supplies (the same that you would bring to your lesson/rehearsal) . Recital will begin at exactly 2pm. Students who arrive late are not guaranteed the ability to perform.
- Students who are confirmed but will not be able to attend are required to give 2 weeks notice to allow time for Students on Waitlist to be notified and prepared to perform.
We’re looking forward to another amazing student performance!